Thursday 5 August 2010

Today has been gray and rainy - and is often the case in August, the temperature has dropped: the air is fresh and crisp. Snow is not too far up in the mountains. But no complaints, the gardens have been parched, and with the rain, the grass and the trees are a fresh green.
I am working through my long list of things to do, but am not getting very far with the Malawi report. The Association for Haiti is set up, the postal account opened, I've met with disenfranchised clergy: Paul Holley and John Beach. For the latter, I don't bother to go over the past, I will never know exactly what went down in the discussion between him, Roy T and Maree. No point bothering about it, but I am putting things in writing now.
Lunch with John Bingham; I've set up a meeting tomorrow for him to meet Christian Guillermet. Perhaps something fruitful can come out of that for both of them.
Adrian has left - Keith is relieved, so am I. He is loosing the plot, as others seem to be as well....
Where has God been in my life today? In the ease with which we set up the association today together with someone from Emmanuel Church: no strangeness, no hard feelings, just the wish to get on with things; with Shauna sending in her proposals this evening for the music; with John^s friendship. In Keith's smile - for the moment he seems happier and better balanced. Let us hope that this is the way back for him.

No comments: